CHARLIE MORECRAFT’S VIDEOS PRODUCE RESULTS…
From Ron Coons, Director of Safety and Development at Williams Lumber and Home Centers uses The “Remember Charlie” video as a vital part of their cultural change: In initiating Safety as the NEW #1 PRIORITY, we have all employees see the video. This includes all New Hires see the video in their Orientation.
- “Charlie has set the pace for our organization”.
- His message instills that “the responsibility of safety lies within each employee, and the success of the Safety Program is on their shoulders”.
- “ Charlie’s videos are a dominant factor and influence on all of our employees and point them in the direction they need to go.”
- “ I highly recommend the ‘Remember Charlie’ video, or any video he has produced. They are all excellent!!!”
- In a little over one year, we have had a 180-degree turn in our culture:
- DECREASED INJURIES BY 40% OVER PREVIOUS YEARS!
- DECREASED WORKMENS COMPENSATION PAY OUTS BY 75%!
From Ray Edinger, Director ASM Front-End Operations
Comments: “Charlie Morecraft’s video ‘Remember Charlie’ is a powerful communication tool that ASM Front-End Operations has used to train our people to take personal responsibility for safety. We began showing the video to our employees in October 2002, and this along with other safety training we have developed has allowed the following:
Results: (Our people) have worked over 1 million hours with only one recordable case this year to date. This is a significant improvement in our safety performance.”